Finance / Treasurer
Village Administrator Don Peterson also serves as the Village Treasurer and is assisted by Clerk/Deputy Treasurer Tracey Berman and the Administration Department staff. Their responsibilities include tax collections and investment and disbursement of all Village funds. They provide accurate and timely financial information to Village Board members, Village departments, and other governmental agencies.
- Provide proper collection, deposit, and safekeeping of all funds while maintaining the safety and liquidity of Village funds and investing excess Village funds prudently in accordance with adopted investment policies.
- Serve as financial advisor to Village Board.
- Provide fiscally sound financial documents, including:
- Monthly Financial Reports
- Annual Operational Budget Forecasts
- Annual Budget documents
- Comprehensive Annual Financial Report
- Supervise the preparation of and administer the Village's annual budgets
- Provide financial planning for the Village's future
**ALL EMAIL SENT TO THE VILLAGE OF MCFARLAND IS SUBJECT TO THE WISCONSIN OPEN RECORDS LAW**