If, after trial, you feel aggrieved by the decision of this Court you have the right to appeal to the Dane County Circuit Court. The appeal may be based on the record made in Municipal Court, or you may request a new trial either to the Court or to a jury. To appeal, you must file a written notice with the Clerk of Municipal Court within twenty (20) days after your trial and pay the required appeal fees.
5915 Milwaukee St. | P.O. Box 110 | McFarland, WI 53558-0110 | ph: 608-838-3153 | fx: 608-838-3619