We will be holding 5 tax clinics at the McFarland Municipal building, 5915 Milwaukee St. Feb. 9, Feb. 23 (BOTH FILLED) March 9, March 23 and April 6 from 8:00–11:30am.
Appointments are required and are on a first come first serve basis.
Please bring the following information with you at the time of your appointment:
• Interest statements
• Social security benefit statement
• Any other proof of income such as employment
• Your 2017 tax form
• And a checking account routing number if you receive a refund.
Additionally, if you are filing for Homestead credit:
• You must have a rent certificate signed by your landlord for every place you lived in 2017
• Or a 2017 tax bill if you own your home.
The past few years we have had a number of people that did not come with all their information, requiring them to return. This makes it extremely difficult as our appointments are scheduled quite tight and usually fill up completely, with a wait list. Please be considerate and make sure all information is with you at the time of your appointment. To schedule please call 838-7117.