Do you have an ongoing physical condition that prevents you from going to the library? Do you live in Dane County outside of the Madison City limits? If so, then you qualify for the homebound library service. This is how it works:
- Call 608-266-4419.
- Tell them what types of books interest you.
- They select books for you according to your criteria.
- They mail them to you in postage-free packages as you request them.
- You return your finished books in the postage-free mailers.
- They can also reserve specific books and materials for you at your request.