Other services provided by the Village of McFarland Senior Outreach Services Department include:
- Entertainment and speakers – We arrange for musical entertainers and public speakers to provide programs for seniors.
- Flu shots – We host two flu shot clinics each Fall.
- Tax Preparation – We coordinate volunteers to assist older adults in completing simple tax returns.
The following websites may be of benefit:
- Wisconsin's internet tool for getting and managing your low or no-cost health and nutrition benefits at Access Wisconsin.
Dane Co. Human Services at DHFS of Wisconsin.
Community Resources in Dane County at United Way of Dane County.
Search and compare Medicare D drug plans at Medicare.
Alzheimer Resources at Alzheimer Association.
- General caregiving information, support and resources at Strength For Caring.
Apply for a new social security card, request a benefit statement at Social Security Online.
Get information and referrals for disabled and older adults through Dane County Aging and Disability Resource Center at www.daneadrc.org.