VILLAGE OF MCFARLAND NOTICE OF PUBLIC MEETING
AD HOC FACILITIES STUDY COMMITTEE
Thursday, February 9, 2012 6:30 pm McFarland Municipal Center
Conference Room A
1. Call to order.
2. Accept suggestions for appointments of additional Committee members.
3. Review of the previous community needs survey conducted in 2008 and discussion of possible revisions for the current survey.
4. Review of the community organization list and accept additions or deletions of organizations.
5. Review space utilization needs of the Senior Outreach Department.
6. Review space needs of the Food Pantry.
7. Preliminary discussion of the study approach to be taken by the Committee and key elements of a work plan.
8. Discussion of dates for touring the Evansville and Waunakee Community Centers.
NOTES: 1) Persons needing special accommodations should call 838-3153 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.
2) A quorum of the Village Board may attend this meeting for the purpose of gathering information relevant to their responsibilities as Village Trustees. No matters shall be considered nor shall any action be taken by said Village Board members at this meeting.
3) More specific information about agenda items may be obtained by calling 838-3153.
This agenda was posted, or caused to be posted, by my hand on the 3rd day of February 2012 at the following three (3) posting places in the Village of McFarland, to wit: McFarland Municipal Center, 5915 Milwaukee Street; E.D. Locke Public Library, 5920 Milwaukee Street; and McFarland State Bank, 5990 Hwy 51.
Deb Neal, Clerk/Deputy Treasurer