VILLAGE OF MCFARLAND NOTICE OF PUBLIC MEETING
NATURAL RESOURCES COMMITTEE
Thursday, February 16, 2012 7:00 P.M. McFarland Municipal Center
Conference Room “A”
1. Call to order.
2. Public Comment.
3. Review and possible approval of draft Minutes from the Natural Resources Committee meetings of December 15, 2011 and January 19, 2012.
4. Report and discussion regarding the preparation of the Outdoor Recreation Plan update covering the period 2012-2017.
5. Discussion of signage and ordinances relating to dogs in Village parks.
6. Discussion about touring and perhaps holding future meetings in Village parks.
7. Status Reports.
a. Update on applying for Dane County grants for park improvements
b. Update on Migratory Bird Celebration Event
c. Update on Indian Mound Conservation Park
d. Update on Marshwoods Park restoration efforts
e. Update on Urso/Schuetz development
8. Report from the Parks and Recreation Committee.
1) Persons needing special accommodations should call 838-7287 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.
2) A quorum of The Village Board may attend this meeting for the purpose of gathering information relevant to their responsibilities as Village trustees. No matter shall be considered nor shall any action be taken by said Village Board members at this meeting.
3) More specific information about agenda items may be obtained by calling 838-7287.
This agenda was posted, or caused to be posted, by my hand on the10th day of February, 2012 at the following three
(3) posting places in the Village of McFarland, to wit: McFarland Municipal Center, 5915 Milwaukee Street;
E.D. Locke Public Library, 5920 Milwaukee Street; and the McFarland State Bank, 5990 Hwy. 51.