VILLAGE OF MCFARLAND NOTICE OF PUBLIC MEETING
COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY
Wednesday, March 7, 2012 7:00 P.M. McFarland Municipal Center
Conference Room A
1. Call to order.
2. Review and possible approval of draft Minutes from the September 7, 2011 Community Development Authority meeting and the Special Minutes from the February 1, 2012 Joint Meeting of the Village Board and the Community Development Authority.
3. Closed Session:
a. Motion to convene in Closed Session in accordance with Wis. Stats. 19.85(1)(e) to deliberate or negotiate the investment of public funds or other specified public business whenever competitive or bargaining reasons require a closed session. (Discussion regarding possible Amendment to the Agreement to Undertake Development by and between the Village of McFarland and Spartan Properties of McFarland, LLC, for 4905, 4913 and 4915 Voges Road.)
4. Open Session:
a. Motion to adjourn Closed Session and reconvene in Open Session to act on items in Closed Session.
5. Update on Business Questionnaire.
6. Update on various commercial properties and possibly advertising the available sites.
1) Persons needing special accommodations should call 838-3154 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.
2) A quorum of The Village Board may attend this meeting for the purpose of gathering information relevant to their responsibilities as Village trustees. No matter shall be considered nor shall any action be taken by said Village Board members at this meeting.
3) More specific information about agenda items may be obtained by calling 838-3154.
This agenda was posted, or caused to be posted, by my hand on the 3rd day of March 2012, at the following three (3)
posting places in the Village of McFarland, to wit: McFarland Municipal Center, 5915 Milwaukee Street;
E.D. Locke Public Library, 5920 Milwaukee Street; and the McFarland State Bank, 5990 Hwy. 51.
Deb Neal, Clerk/Deputy Treasurer