VILLAGE OF MCFARLAND NOTICE OF PUBLIC MEETING
PUBLIC UTILITIES COMMITTEE
Tuesday, February 21, 2012 7:00 P.M. McFarland Municipal Center
Conference Room “C”
1. Call to Order.
2. Review and possible approval of draft Minutes from the Public Utilities meetings of September 20, 2011 and January 17, 2012.
3. Status report on private well at 5406 Siggelkow Road.
4. Discussion and possible recommendation to Village Board regarding the Village’s willingness to participate in the TMDL “adaptive management pilot project” proposed by MMSD.
5. Report on the proposed stormwater management project at Valley Drive and North Cook Street.
6. Report on the proposed culvert replacement project on Terminal Drive.
7. Discussion of location options for Well #5.
8. Discussion of spend down options for the impact fees collected from 1998-2002 for Well #5.
9. Review and possible approval of Stormwater Utility fixed and variable budget components for 2012.
10. Follow-up discussion on alternate payment methods for utility bills.
11. Staff Reports.
a. Financial Reports
b. Impact Fee Summary
1) Persons needing special accommodations should call 838-7287 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.
2) A quorum of The Village Board may attend this meeting for the purpose of gathering information relevant to their responsibilities as Village trustees. No matter shall be considered nor shall any action be taken by said Village Board members at this meeting.
3) More specific information about agenda items may be obtained by calling 838-7287.
This agenda was posted, or caused to be posted, by my hand on the 17thday of February, 2012 at the following three
(3) posting places in the Village of McFarland, to wit: McFarland Municipal Center, 5915 Milwaukee Street;
E.D. Locke Public Library, 5920 Milwaukee Street; and the McFarland State Bank, 5990 Hwy. 51.
Deb Neal, Clerk/Deputy Treasurer