VILLAGE OF MCFARLAND NOTICE OF PUBLIC MEETING
PARKS AND RECREATION COMMITTEE
Thursday, August 23, 2012 7:00 P.M. McFarland Municipal Center
Conference Room “A”
1. Call to Order.
2. Review and possible approval of the draft Minutes from the Parks & Recreation Committee meetings of June 28 and July 26, 2012 and the draft Minutes of the Joint Parks & Recreation Committee and Natural Resources Committee meeting of July 26, 2012.
3. Discussion and possible action on a request by United Congregational Church to use the Dog Park on September 30, 2012.
4. Discussion and possible recommendation on potential improvements to South Court entrance to Village-owned natural area.
5. Staff Reports.
a. Status report on updating of the Outdoor Recreation Plan
b. Status report on installation of playground equipment at Egner Park
c. Status report on Dane County PARC grant
d. Status report on installation of ball diamond fencing improvements at Wm. McFarland Park and Lewis Park
e. Status report on path repairs at Lewis Park
6. Report from the Natural Resources Committee.
1) Persons needing special accommodations should call 838-7287 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.
2) A quorum of The Village Board may attend this meeting for the purpose of gathering information relevant to their responsibilities as Village trustees. No matter shall be considered nor shall any action be taken by said Village Board members at this meeting.
3) More specific information about agenda items may be obtained by calling 838-7287.
This agenda was posted, or caused to be posted, by my hand on the 17th day of August, 2012 at the following three
(3) posting places in the Village of McFarland, to wit: McFarland Municipal Center, 5915 Milwaukee Street;
E.D. Locke Public Library, 5920 Milwaukee Street; and the McFarland State Bank, 5990 Hwy. 51.