The annual budget is transmitted to the Village Board on the second Tuesday of September each year. You can review the most current version of the document by clicking the link below. A Public Hearing is held on the proposed funding plan at the second Tuesday in October, and the Village Board considers adoption at the second Tuesday in November for Property Tax Bills to be distributed in December. While this document is quite large, there are some interactive ways people can use to review it.
These were created for all of the support documents and each of the summaries, revenues, and expenses within each fund. Within the left margin, if you choose the bookmark tab you will see the outline of choices where clicking on one of the links will take you right to that page.
Table of Contents
Within this page, if you hover over one of the lines there is a link that if you click on it you can go right to that page for review.
Capital Improvement Plan
Also included below are the Capital Improvement Plans updated each year to forecast capital needs for the next five years. In some cases within the appendices some planning is done for a ten year period. The debt service needs are also forecasted as well as the project impact on the tax rate during that time period.
Capital Improvement Plans
- 2024 to 2028 McFarland Capital Improvement Plan (CIP) - August 22, 2023 (PDF)
- 2023 to 2027 McFarland Capital Improvement Plan (CIP) - August 23, 2022 (PDF)
- 2021 to 2025 McFarland Capital Improvement Plan (CIP) - March 8, 2021 (PDF)
- 2020 to 2024 McFarland Capital Improvement Plan (CIP) - March 23, 2020 (PDF)
- 2019 to 2023 McFarland Capital Improvement Plan (CIP) March 11, 2019 (PDF)
- 2018 to 2022 McFarland Capital Improvement Plan (CIP) May 23, 2018 (PDF)