COVID-19 Notice - November 3, 2020
McFarland Parks are open, but please:
- Stay at home if you are sick.
- Wash your hands frequently.
- Practice physical distancing (6 feet).
- Cough and sneeze into your elbow.
Playground equipment is not sanitized. Play at your own risk.
- All playgrounds - Not sanitized, use at own risk
- Courts and fields - Maintain social distancing
- Open air shelters - First come first served; users must follow current Public Health Madison and Dane County guidelines
- Picnic tables - Should be cleaned by user prior to use.
- Restrooms - Only open at Lewis Park; portables available at:
- Dog Park (John Urso)
- Highland Oaks
- Woodland Estates
Again, be mindful of common touch points in the parks; bring hand sanitizer, gloves, and/or disinfecting wipes. Please follow guidelines provided by Public Health Madison Dane County - Phase 2 - Emergency Order Number 7 (PDF) and park signage.
- Drinking fountains
- Enclosed shelters - Outside overhangs at these shelters will fall under open air shelter guidelines
- Small dog park closed due to construction (large dog park is open, however, due to construction within the area, please follow signs/temporary fencing to gain access)