Reserve a Park Shelter
Park Shelter Reservations For 2024
- Shelter reservations will open online on January 16, 2024 at 8 a.m.
- Please note that the Village is utilizing a new software company for park reservations beginning in 2024. Requestors will need to create an account for the new software company, RecDesk.
- William McFarland Park shelter is available for reservations November 13, 2023 through March 31, 2024.
Shelter Reservation Information
- Park shelter reservations are managed by the Public Works Department. For questions or concerns, please contact their offices by phone or email.
- Keys for park shelters will be picked up at the Public Works office located at 5115 Terminal Drive between the hours of 7 a.m. and 3:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. Keys can be picked up, up to three days prior to your reservation.
- To return a key, we ask that they are dropped in the drop box located in the Municipal Center parking lot at 5915 Milwaukee Street within 48 hours of your event.
Parks with Available Shelters
|Arnold Larson Park||6002 Exchange Street||May 1, 2024 - October 4, 2024|
|Brandt Park||4601 Siggelkow Road||May 1, 2024 - October 4, 2024|
|Lewis Park||5007-5017 Highland Drive||May 1, 2024 - October 4, 2024|
|McDaniel Park||4806 McDaniel Lane||May 1, 2024 - October 4, 2024|
|William McFarland Park||4802 Marsh Road||November 11, 2024 - March 31, 2025|
*Visit each individual park page for further description and details on amenities.
|Park Facility Rentals|
|Ball Diamond – Resident||$10.00 per hour|
|Ball Diamond – Non-resident||$25.00 per hour|
|Soccer Field – Resident||$10.00 per hour|
|Soccer Field – Non-resident||$25.00 per hour|
|Park Rentals (No Fields)|
|Arnold Larson Park Gazebo||$20.00 per day|
|McDaniel Park Shelter – Resident||$75.00 per day|
|McDaniel Park Shelter – Non-resident||$100.00 per day|
|Lewis, Brandt & W. McFarland Park Shelter Only – Resident||$100.00 per day|
|Lewis, Brandt & W. McFarland Park Shelter Only – Non-Resident||$200.00 per day|
A security deposit up to $200.00 may be added to reservation if damage occurs, excessive cleaning is required and/or keys are not picked up from the Public Works office prior to the reservation. Please contact Public Works regarding security deposits.
Further information provided in Village Ordinance Chapter 44 - Parks and Recreation and 44-24(d) - Reservation of Park Space.