Citizen Ride Along Indemnification Agreement

As part of the Department's community relations efforts, the Department offers residents the opportunity to ride with a police officer during the course of their shift.

Participants must pass a basic background check and complete this form prior to participating.

Department of Transportation (DOT) Crash Reports

If you have been involved in a motor vehicle accident and need to obtain a copy of the State of Wisconsin Crash Report, you may obtain the report from the Wisconsin Department of Transportation Crash Reports Portal.

Open Records Requests

To obtain copies of police reports, accident reports, or other records that are permissible under Wisconsin Open Records Law, please fill out the Police Records Request Form.

The request will then be evaluated by a department supervisor for appropriateness. The process may take several days depending upon a variety of factors including, but not limited to, the depth and scope of the request, the schedule of the supervisor, possibility of notification requirements of other parties listed on the record, and redactions.

Residential Security Check Request Form

Traffic Safety Concern Form

The McFarland Village Government is committed to providing safe and efficient travel on its roadways. While we continuously review current traffic patterns and traffic violation trends to determine needed enforcement, signage, or other enhancements, we also rely upon the eyes and ears of our residents and value their input.

The Traffic Safety Concern Form is intended as a means to provide the Police Department with information related to need for additional signage, enforcement, or other issues occurring in your neighborhood or elsewhere in the Village.

Simply fill out the form and the Police Department will review it and determine the best course of action.

Please note: The Police Department does not have sole decision-making authority in many cases, and your request may require approval from the Public Safety Committee and/or Village Board. With regard to requests for signage (especially stop signs) or street construction, there are many more issues at hand than may be obvious and may take longer than you may think to process.