- Capital Projects
- Paulson Road
The Public Works and Utilities Committee along with the Village Board recently approved the design for the reconstruction of Paulson Road from Siggelkow Road to Ridge Road. This project is planned to include a full reconstruction of the street including the addition of curb and gutter, storm sewer, and a new sidewalk to the western side of the street. This project also proposes the removal of the existing gates located approximately 1,800 feet south of Siggelkow Road.
The project is planned for construction in 2023. In order to help keep the public informed of the upcoming work, the Village has hosted public information meetings on August 22, 2022 and November 2, 2022. At these meetings, an open house was held followed by a presentation by Town and Country Engineering regarding the project details. After the presentation, there were opportunities for residents to ask questions or discuss concerns with Village staff and the Village Engineer.
- Public Works & Utilities Committee - August 22, 2022
- Agenda item 4a. Public Information Meeting (PIM) regarding Paulson Road project
- Public Works & Utilities Committee - November 28, 2022
- Agenda item 4b. Discussion and action to make a recommendation to the Village Board for Paulson Road design approval and authorize the project for bid.
- Village Board - December 13, 2022
- Agenda item 9g. Discussion and action to approve the design for the 2023 Paulson Road Reconstruction Project and authorize the project for bid.
View the proposed project design (PDF) for this project. The exhibit may take a moment to download.