What is a Tourist Rooming House (TRH)?

Any dwelling unit where sleeping accommodations are offered for pay on a short-term rental basis to tourists or transients except bed and breakfast establishments, hotels, or any private boarding or rooming houses, ordinarily conducted as such, that do not accommodate tourists or transients.

Show All Answers

1. What is a Tourist Rooming House (TRH)?
2. What are the requirements to run a Tourist Rooming House, and how do I apply?
3. I own a home that is vacant. Can I rent this home as a Tourist Rooming House?
4. What are the requirements to become an agent?
5. What are the fees associated with the permit?
6. Will I be notified if a Tourist Rooming House has been proposed in my neighborhood?
7. Is there a maximum number of days I can rent my Tourist Rooming House annually?
8. Am I required to charge a room tax?